|Product Id -NOBT|
NILOBESE TEA – AYURVEDIC WEIGHT LOSS TEA
Amalaki- Phyllanthus emblica
Haritaki- Terminalia Chebula
Vibhitaki Terminalia bellirica
Twak -Cinnamon zeylanica
Mishreya- Foeniculum vulgare
Ela -Elettaria cardamomum
Brihadela -Ammomum subulatum
Benefits Of NILOBESE weight Loss Ayurvedic Tea
• Helps to lose weight Naturally. People who are overweight may drink this herbal tea for obesity everyday to get rid of heavy weight.
• Normalises digestion and helps to increase the basal metabolic rate and aids in comfortable digestive processes.
• Herbs in NILOBESE weight Loss Tea helps in quick burning of fat molecules and increase body energy to perform daily activities.
• This herbal tea may be taken by anyone who wants to lose weight. It is safe and may be taken by people of all ages who are above 16 years.
• The herbs in this tea help in controlling blood cholesterol level. People who are fat are prone to suffer from heart diseases. This is the best preventive remedy for heart problems.
• This tea acts as natural detox and clears the clogs of toxins. This process allows the good assimilation of nutrients.
• This tea is easy to use and hassle free. The taste and fragrance of spices in the tea elevates mood. The natural form of all these herbs have been retained in fine powder form which dissolves easily in warm water. No chemicals are added in this tea. Its effectiveness has been appreciated by patients who visit our clinic for weight loss treatment.
• All organic ingredients
• 100% Caffeine-Free
• Delicious spicy pure herbal taste
• Antioxidant herb infused
Obesity is a global public health problem, with about 315 million people world wide estimated to fall into the WHO defined obesity categories. India with its new age life style in the urban area is also falling prey to this dreaded problem.Nilobese herbal tea is the best solution for persons who are on weight loss program. Nilobese herbal tea contains powder and extracts of following herbs
Amla(Phyllanthus emblica)- Amla helps boost protein metabolism. Persons who work out and do exercises are immensely benefited by this herb. People who have a tendency to gain weight easily tend to have poor metabolism. The better your metabolism, the better the body’s ability to burn fat and keep you slim. As amla enhances metabolism, it helps you lose weight faster.
Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula)– Haritaki maintains healthy digestion and reduces the bad effects of fat rich, creamy and oily food. Haritaki is the definite help for persons who habitually overeat. Further it can supplement the Cholesterol normalizing drugs.
Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica) -Bibhitaki is particularly effective in reducing the accumulation of fat and fluids in the body. The three herbs haritaki, vibhitaki and amalaki together act as excellent weight loss combination.
Vidanga (Embelia Ribes)– It helps to eradiacte intestinal worms. It eases the bowel movement and prevents constipation. It improves appetite and weak digestion.
Cinnamon (Cinnamon zeylanica) – This herb helps to reduce appetite and makes to feel full. It improves metabolism. It increases blood sugar metabolism and reduces formation of fatty acids. It increases body energy level and keeps you active throught. It improves health of digestive system and keeps away infections.
Saunf or fennel seeds (Foeniculum vulgare) – Fennel seed suppress appetite and makes you feel full. It helps for maintenance of healthy weight. It has been used for years by fasting women to suppress hunger pangs. Thus the hunger suppressing and fat metabolizing activity of this herb help persons who are willing to lose weight.
Cardamom or Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum)– Cardamom helps to generate heat in body or causes thermogenesis. This increases body metabolism. Body fat is used for this process. It improves digestion and relieves stomach cramps.
Badi Elaichi or black cardamom (Ammomum subulatum)– it has the same properties like Cardamom and boosts the effectiveness of green cardamom
How to prepare Nilobese tea Boil 1 cup of water. Switch off the stove. Add 1 spoon full (provided with the container) of Nilobese Tea to water. Cover the utensil and allow the herbs to steep. Leave it as it is for 5 minutes. Or Take 1 spoon full (approx. 5g) of Nilobese Tea. Boil it with 100ml of water for 3 minutes with the utensil covered. Filter it. Tea is ready. Allow it to cool till it becomes leuke warm.Enjoy it sip by sip. Add some lemon juice and honey according to your taste, if you find it necessary. Take it in morning & before going to bed.