Natural and Safe Way to Cure Low Sperm Count and Male Infertility
Low sperm count can cause infertility in males. Other reasons for male infertility are low sperm motility, bad quality of sperm and lack of semen. In major cases, the cause of male infertility is low sperm count. A low sperm count reduces the chances that one of your sperms will fertilize the egg.
There are various reasons, either biological or environmental which lead to low sperm count. The factors which influence an individual leading to male infertility are as follows:
Age: Male fertility is usually high in young men, and it decreases as one ages.
Lifestyle: If one’s lifestyle is stressful, it can result in low sperm count as well.
Sexual Issues: Some sexual issues can affect the fertility in males.
Lubricants: Lubricants used such as oils, Vaseline and spermicides can also affect the male fertility.
Stress: Mental or physical both can temporarily reduce the semen count.
Smoking: Smoking is known to impair the sperm life and sperm count. Men who smoke have lower libido than men who don’t smoke.
Nutrition Deficiency: Malnutrition or nutrition deficiency of certain minerals and vitamins like zinc, folate and vitamin C may lead to low sperm count and male infertility.
Environmental: Environmental factors like over exposure to chemicals and toxins may cause such conditions.
These are few of the reasons responsible for male infertility. One should get tested to know the count. The symptoms may include inability to conceive a child, ejaculation problems, erection problems, low libido, discomfort or swelling in testicles and sexual problems. To cure low sperm count and male infertility naturally and safely, follow these steps:
1. Diet: Eat a healthy well balanced diet comprising of vegetable, fruits and salads.
2. Tribulus: This is a herb which helps in increasing the levels of testosterone in the body.
3. Maca: Maca herb has an impact such that it increases the libido and semen count in the body.
4. Zinc: Deficiency of zinc can affect the hormone levels, thus by consuming zinc one can raise the testosterone levels and increase fertility.
5. Vitamin B12: This has been used to raise the semen count.
6. Folic: Folic acid can be responsible to boost the health of sperms.
7. Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps to increase the health and quality of the sperms in males.
8. Vitamin E: Vitamin E is essential to increase the semen count.
9. Ginseng: Asian Ginseng helps in condition of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
Some people go for surgeries and medications to cure low sperm count and male infertility. It is best to use above natural methods to cure male infertility naturally and safely. Try to have frequent sex so that you increase the chances of getting your partner pregnant and have sex when fertilization is possible which is during ovulation. Ovulation happens between the periods of the woman. Also avoid using lubricants which sometimes reduce the sperms. Practice stress reduction techniques like meditation, massage and yoga. Talking about the condition by visiting a counsellor may be helpful. Avoid smoking, alcohol and drugs which may help to cure low sperm count and male infertility naturally and safely without any negative side effects.
By Peter Filinovich
|BUY MALE INFERTILITY AYURVEDIC REMEDIES|
If you have any health related queries contact email@example.com for free ayurvedic consultations